There are many ways to maximise and diversify an investment portfolio and some investments can carry more risk than others. Nowadays as there are new alternative investment products entering the financial market that investors have been considering.
Typical questions relate to company or private assets and how to manage them to trigger maximum return. To maximise investments on portfolio, investors question if their assets are performing? Are they gaining value or losing value? Considering assigning assets to a 3rd party in return for a yearly guaranteed return? Whether fixed assets or movable assets can make a profit. Have you considered finding alternative ways to turn such assets into an income generating tool?
One way of maximizing your investment portfolio or help fund a project is where an asset is cede into a fund and you the asset owner will get a fixed annual return on your non-performing asset.
Collateral Assignment Benefits
This is a good opportunity to manage your assets to enhance it’s potential to further increase your investment portfolio value. Other benefits of this investment fund:
- This fund is not subject to change of interest rates giving that it is an agreement.
- The collateral pool helps secure/safe guard assets from market volatility
What Is Collateral?
Collateral can come in a variety of forms and it doesn’t need to be in a way of hard assets. Below is a list of items which can be considered “collateral”when a funder assesses a project’s funding requirements.
- Cash, cash on deposit, fixed deposits, call accounts, term deposits
- Listed equity/investment portfolios
- Listed debt instruments (Euroclear, Bloomberg, etc)
- Government bonds and bills
- World bank green bonds
- Covered bonds
- Properties in acceptable locations (housing, commercial, agriculture)
- Acceptable bank instruments (LC/SBLC/BG etc.)
- Precious metals in acceptable custodial bond safekeeping facilities
- Other assets as maybe agreed to (look at the chart below for more acceptable collateral from our lender)
When applying for a loan you can pledge collateral, a funder can lessen their risks through collateral security. The structure is ideal to mobilize “Non performing assets” and to leverage it’s value.
Mobilization of Cash Flows
The Collateral Assets will be transferred into a risk-mitigated structured financial solution, this will provide collateral providers a new source of regular income flows. The collateral assignment can be leveraged to provide critical mass of trading capital that will secure cash flows. Collateral pool mobilizes the latent value of the underlying assets, creates trading credit lines against the collateral placed within the assignment structure which generate revenue flows for collateral providers.
Information About Alternative Investment Funds
Our collateral assignment is a structured and engineered financial product that will provide asset holders a guaranteed minimum of 15% annual interest or the greater yield ceiling of 30% of the underlying fund performance. This will be based on an agreed LTV % of collateral assets transferred into the collateral assignment with a tenure of at least 36 months on collateral assets valued $ 20,000,000 or more.
List of Acceptable Collateral
Factors That Impact LTV
Each asset will be offered a value based on LTV which will then be utilized for return on investment. Below is a list of Loan to Value factors.
- Types of asset
- Location of asset
- Currency base of asset
- Mark to market valuation of asset
- Issuer rating of financial instrument issuer
- Current custody location of asset
- Market conditions (this is subjective)
- Ownership of asset may have an impact
- Age of collateral asset
- Market liquidity of asset class
To take part in our alternative investment fund, the subscriber process is as follows:
- Collateral holder submits a detailed CIS / Know Your Client application with a full and detailed description of the assets.
- Collateral assignment manager reviews and issues an agreement.
- Upon execution of the above agreement, the procedures as highlighted below commence.
- Execution commence within 45 to 60 days of agreement executed.
As part of the due diligence process documentation is required to confirm ownership of assets. You will be asked to supply such information in a signed agreement:
- Detailed client information sheet and Know Your Client documents
- Detailed description of asset
- Precise location of asset
- Recent asset valuation report / assessment
- Custodial safekeeping receipt
- Current custodial location of asset
- Full ownership history
- Source of funds declaration
- Other documents as may be required
- Recent bank statement
If you are sitting on non-performing assets and wish for us to consider them to be entered into the collateral assignment, please contact us.
The value of your investments can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested. Our terms apply to this part of the website.
Investment opportunities posted on this website are “private placements” of securities that are not publicly traded, are subject to holding period requirements, and are intended for investors who do not need a liquid investment. Private placement investments are NOT bank deposits (and thus NOT insured by the FDIC or by any other federal governmental agency), are NOT guaranteed by prestigeintermediaries.com and MAY lose value. Neither the Securities and Exchange Commission nor any federal or state securities commission or regulatory authority including the FCA has recommended or approved any investment or the accuracy or completeness of any of the information or materials provided by or through the website.
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Investors must be able to afford the loss of their entire investment. Prestigeintermediaries.com is NOT a Securities Dealer, nor is the Sender a deposit taking institution and therefore not registered with the FCA in the United Kingdom, the SEC or Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and does not provide any service that requires regulation under FSMA2000 and Amendments (UK). Prestige Capital Partners makes no warranties or representations as to the Buyer, Seller or Transaction.
All due diligence is the responsibility of the individual. This website is never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. Any financial projections or returns shown on the website are illustrative examples only, and there can be no assurance that any valuations provided are accurate or in agreement with market or industry valuations. Any investment information contained herein has been secured from sources prestigeintermediaries.com believes are reliable, but we make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of such information and accept no liability.
Offers to sell, or the solicitations of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official fund documents that contain important information about risks, fees and expenses. Investors should conduct their own due diligence, not rely on the financial assumptions or estimates displayed on this website, and are encouraged to consult with a financial advisor, attorney, accountant, and any other professional that can help you to understand and assess the risks associated with any investment opportunity.