This Statement covers the collection and use of information for Prestige when a visitor browses www.prestigeintermediaries.com. This includes all related pages, any subscription-based features or services offered by Prestige via the Site as well as the use of any of the Site’s related features and services. It does not apply to other online or offline sites, products, services, nor does it apply to any third-party site that may be linked in our Site.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the device when visiting a Website. Cookies are tracked and sent back to the Website Analytics at each subsequent visit or to any another Website that recognizes them. Cookies are useful because they allow a company to recognize a user’s device for User access and efficiency
Cookies perform lots of different jobs such as: allow Users to navigate between pages efficiently, remembers User preferences and generally improve Site experience. Due to their core role of enhancing or enabling usability or site processes, disabling cookies may prevent Users from using certain parts of this Site. The categories of cookies used on this Site are listed below. We have currently set our cookie capture for a period of 12 months.
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Why Prestige Collects Information
Prestige’s primary goal in collecting personal information is to deliver a smooth, efficient and personalized experience when visiting our Website. This allows Prestige to provide Users with information, services and features that are most likely to meet User needs.
Prestige Capital Partners automatically track certain information about Website Users and visitors, based upon behaviors on the Site. We use this information to conduct internal research on user demographics, interests and behaviors and to offer more personalized content. The information we collect from and about Website Visitors is used as follows:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented as optimally as possible
- To measure and improve the Website’s performance and usability, its contents, services and features as well as to personalize the overall experience.
- To collect information based on User relationship or transactions with us
How To Control Cookies
Currently our Site does not recognize browser requests not to be tracked. You may adjust your browser settings so as not to accept cookies. Please see our Cookie Statement for additional information.
- Delete cookies after having visited the Site
- Browse the Site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” in Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari)
- Set your browser’s security controls so that all or certain cookies are blocked
- Request that we delete any personal information that we collected.
Other cookie data collection that may be used on this Site
Social Buttons and Site Widget Cookies.
Users may see “social buttons”. These enable you to share or bookmark web page content on social media. These buttons include(but not limited to): Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn “Share”, ShareThis and YouTube. You may also find other regional or language-specific social media buttons. By clicking on any of these buttons, the sites will register your action and may use that information. Site Widgets are access on the side bar of a Website which may link to other parts of the Site or other Websites.
To implement these buttons and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, scripts from domains outside of Prestige Capital Partners Website may be used. Users should be aware that when they are logged-in to the services of these sites (e.g., Google and Facebook), they are likely to be collecting information about User browsing habits, including when on the Prestige Capital Partners Site, even if you do not click on a social button or widget. Read the respective policies of each of these sites to see how they use your information and how to opt-out or delete such information we collect about Users and Website Visitors:
- Details of visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, search activities as well as the page, content, software or resources that Visitors and Users access.
- Your IP address, web addresses of the sites Visitors arrive from and go to next and information about your connection, including your device’s browser, operating system, platform type and Internet connection speed. We use this information for operational and performance measurement purposes and to regionalize certain contents of the Site.
- Details of transactions and orders, your history of correspondence with us, quote requests or inquiries or when you contact customer service or technical support.
Information generated and collected automatically which Prestige may not have control over. Prestige uses Web Analytics tools to automatically store Site usage information, such as the origin, numbers and frequency of visitors to our Site and how they use its contents and components. This data is only used in the Analytics tool aggregate and helps us figure out how to provide an optimal experience to as many Users as possible.
When a User provides us with information that identifies them, such as when forms are filled on the site, Prestige may store it in our marketing databases to personalize your relationship with us. We do this to recognize our Users from Visitors and to gather data when you visit our Site; we may also do this with Cookies. Some options are available to help you anonymously visit websites, including the possibility to set your web browser to block all cookies or to initiate an anonymous browsing session.